Sunday, April 4, 2010

Proposition

So, you know how we said we were gonna update every day and totally stick to this and be committed?

Failure.

At least on my part.

And the part of like, everyone else who started this with me.

Anyway, I'ma fix that. I propose a new project, at least for myself.

So, because I need to get back into photography again, I am going to blog every day, and post a picture that was taken that day. As soon as I figure out how to upload pictures from the good camera ...

(This is a lovely time to start a new project, as we're moving and all ...)

Also, I'll probably talk about Screnzy, as that is happening this month.

So, to fill in since last time. (I think last time was my angsty post? Haha.) My sister had her baby. I now have nephews (plural!) He's adorable. :3 Ilam Kila Lima Horton is his name. Other new stuff ... I've moved (i'm moving) into a house with said nephews, and sister and brother-in-law. So, eight people in one house = fun! xd

OH! Let's talk about Dr. Who!

New episode. Wow. I was unsure about Matt Smith playing The Doctor. Seeing pictures and interviews and stuff before, he didn't feel very Doctor-ish. But about ten minutes into the episode, (In fact, I think it was exactly at the line where he said, "Box falls out of sky, man falls out of box, man eats fish custard, and look at you!") I was like, alright. I can believe this is The Doctor. And the end of the episode - I loved it.

I don't know. I'm not going to give a good critique; I'm still too fangirly. I don't care. I'll let myself be happy with it.

So, okay. This post is my first, and I am going to keep this up, and pictures will happen tomorrow. Probably.

Until then, as it's Sunday, let's look at some PostSecrets!


Ahaha, I know right? Easter bunnies creep me out.


Poor babies.



This one makes me happy. I think.

That's all. I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment