Sunday, April 25, 2010

*SQUEE*

Okay. So, let's get set up here; let you know what's going on. (I'm speaking to 'you' as in the blog, since most who read this will know already.)

I"M GOING TO LAUREN'S!@!! For a week. Leaving tomorrow. *SQUEEEEEEE*

So, this last few days has been a lot of shopping (cause I have no clothes) and packing (cause I now have clothes with which to pack) I just finished cleaning my room, which makes my mom happy, while eating chocolate, which made me happy. I am now in bed, just about ready to pass out.

My sister bought me a dress; it's so pretty. :3 I've got comfy shoes, which i've been needing for a while. I think everything I got were things I've been needing. (Having not gone Summer Clothes Shopping in years.) No idea what the weather is actually like over there ... should probably talk to Lauren about that. Again. (She needs to stop answering my questions when I'm half asleep! I really don't remember what she says.)

My sister took me shopping today, which is always fun. (Especially when you count in the two babies and one husband (her's, not mine,) we brought along as well.) Getting out of the house went like this:

Sister: "You need to open the door, I need my purse."
BrotherInLaw:"*sighs* You people."
"'You people?' What, Hawiians?"
"Yes."
"Women?"
"Yes."
"I just want to know who exactly you're discriminating against, here."
"Human kind!"

And later, a conversation between my brother in law and myself talking about me needing an ID to travel.
"You sure they'll let you on the plane with just that ID? Cause, you know, you look like a terrorist."
"Hah, thanks."
"No, I'm not kidding."

Yeah, my family's lovely. Speaking of family! My cousins came over this evening; they'd come by earlier, but I wasn't home and they wanted to see me before I left. So, we had a good time, my aunt freaked me out by telling me about this girl getting assaulted on a plane by the guy she was sitting next to, my face went: ._. and we said I LOVE YOU BYE!

So then I cleaned my room and packed and here I am.

Anyway, I wanted to say that I'm going to blog every day for at least the next week. And I know, I say things like that all the time, but it will actually happen this time because Lauren will LITERALLY kick me and make me do this, if I tell her to. Which I will, so there. You might even get pictures.

And with that, I sign off before I pass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment