Thursday, July 8, 2010

JulNo day Eight: Broke Even =/

Look, I missed a day again!

I'm ont even gonna pretend that I'm going to update every day. *shrug* 'Least I'm honest?

So, I was behind yesterday. Well, not really behind, but actually like, trying to reach the lowest possible word goal for the day, which was 11k.

Which I should have gotten DAYS ago. =/

Ah well.

Am currently at 11.2k and won't be able to write for a few hours. How horrid.

S'great though. I'm writing a lot of Truths at the moment, also James-Jamie scene. Kinda dropped the pictures. Got boring and I couldn't figure out many other ways to die that would be interesting aside from being sat on by an elephant. Which might actually be fun. I should write that.

My life is boring in that busy way that leaves no time for anything. You know? I'm not like ... super busy ... but I am. Still have homework to finish for the summer. And babysitting happens at the least, three times a week.

Well, wanted to post this blog before I had to go babysit. Nothing really important here, just thought I'd do my JulNo check in. I might post again after I've written for the day. *shrug*

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment