Tuesday, July 6, 2010

JulNo day Six: Avoidance

I'm so bipolar.

I really am.

Earlier today I had decided that I was GOING to get 100k this month, and I would sit down and write as soon as I could, and I wouldn't stop until I passed out. And now I'm staring at my word document wondering what the hell I was thinking.

This has been a daily routine for the last six days.

I'd like to shoot for 100k. But I'm going to just try to keep up with 50k.

I think I've gotten past the hard part where I'm generally unimpressed with my story and the world. It's starting to become its own being and take me for a ride, telling me what's happening. I'm having fun.

But that's just my main story.

I'm also continuing with Truths, because, well. Some characters just don't know how to shut up. I've also got going The Plan, because I forgot about it, and it really is epic. Truths is making me sad right now, but I think I have a Jamie-and-James scene that would be fun to write out. The Plan is going. I'm going to attempt to write Noah answering the door. (Generally annoying little-brother-ish-ness. Check.)

I'm behind on my main story (which I've decided is called Snapshots, cause I needed something to call it.) I've kept up wordcount with the other things I've written, but I'm a picture behind, I think.

Taylor vlogged today. Lauren's turn tomorrow, I believe.

Okay. Enough avoiding. (Ahah, Like Taylor said, only a writer would avoid writing with ...writing.)

Off to write.

Aiming for 15k.

Planning for 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment