Saturday, February 5, 2011

Brief Summary

So, all right. Time to actually get serious about novelling. And it's really easy to say that while no one is online to roleplay with me, but I'm Serious.

Do you see this Serious Face?

I've actually written. For DAYS in a row, and this is good. So I'm going to keep that up.

Plus, our self-imposed deadline is in March and that's coming up pretty fast.

What I've got:

Beginning/set-up: mostly done. Have to work with Liz on some of the finer points. Like that whole Jamie deal.

Middle: I think I've got that set up, so I mostly know what's happening. And I can write it.

Ending: What is this 'ending' you speak of?

What else I've got:

I made a pretty spiffy cover, wanna see? Yeah, of course you do. <

Yeaaaaah, I need a synopsis. ._. Shh.

And Liz's.

What I need:

Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment