Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 8 - The Leaving

THIS IS NOT COOL.

See, I'm sitting at the airport - again. And I'm sad, cause I have to leave my stars, my love, my Lauren.

I just saw my nails in the reflection of my screen and smiled. xD Goblin-colored nails = win.

There's a little girl running around dragging a tennis racket, and she's really cute.

But I'm still not happy.

My solution is that Glinda should just move to california. PA is too cold in the winter, therefore, the only solution is for her to move here with me and then we could be happy all the time.

But maybe with less sugar. A lot less.

Glind is scary when she's on a sugar high.

Maybe scarier when she crashes.

It's like HI IM BOUNCY LETS GO DESTROY STU -- *snores* which leaves me going *wiplash*

xD Kidding babes, I love you.

Anyway. I'm downloading some Who to watch on the plane, which will make me happier.

And I'm going to sign off now.

Still sad.

Miss you Glinds.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, I'm not REALLY like that, am I? o.O I MISS YOU TOO MY DARLING MALLOWMAR! *weeps in corner*

    ReplyDelete