Monday, May 17, 2010

Updates updates

So, I'm going to catch you up with everything that's been going on that I can think of, and then keep you updated, because Glind has agreed to kick me if I don't.

I'm slightly scared by this, but I'm being brave. A Glind is a scary, scary thing.

So ... writing wise ... I have too many things going on. Mid-rewrite on Truths, thats fun. (Not even 'mid.' I haven't worked on that in like a week ... xd) I think I dreamed of that cast last night; I don't really remember.
I've got a plot for a story I sorta started a while ago; picking up on that one now, (Black and White City inspiration.) it's probably called "The World As We Knew It." I'm loving it so far.
I started a story with Taylor - Metallurgy. That's also really fun, but I need to ... start it. I've gotten a couple hundred words. I should continue. I'm horrible. I love how it was pretty much born out of an idle question that just exploded. Things like that tend to happen when you talk to Taylor.
Aside from those actual stories that i actually see going any place, I scribble a ridiculous amount of STUFF that will never go anywhere. Such as crappy fanfic. And half formulated ideas. And music that makes you wanna write.

I've got JulNo inspiration! It's brilliant! We're doing a project where we each find fifty pictures (a picture's worth a thousand words, right?) and write at least a thousand words on it. And to make it more of a surprise, we're finding a different person's pictures, and giving it to them two at a time. So we're pretty much getting two pictures a day and writing whatever they inspire. (While probably holding down some sort of plot.) I'm really enthused about that. Will definitely keep you updated on that.

Talan is on my mind. Uhhuh. Let me explain. ... Well. It's kind of unexplainable unless you're ... us. Meghan is my character. Talbot is Taylor's character. Lauren, for some reason known only to her, has decided that they are now a couple. At least within Complex world. (Complex is something that I shall explain later. Probably.) So they are now a couple. And it's in. My. Head.
Truths (and AtG!) isn't even FINISHED and there's already fanfic and crossovers ... O tempora o mores!

Okay, so I realize that I'm like, "I'm going to catch you up with my life!" and then I talk about writing. Must mean that my life is really boring and all I do is write. I'm trying to think of a way to combat that opinion, but I can't think of anything that proves the point that I actually DO stuff.

Nah, in all seriousness, my life hasn't been uber exciting, aside from my jaunt to PA. That was thrilling. Homework is happening. I'm sick. Uh ... Oh! My mom went to Hawai'i. To visit her friend. And also to get a tattoo. It's really pretty. She got me a ring. More on that later.

That's all.
<3
'Mallowmar

No comments:

Post a Comment