Thursday, January 13, 2011

HERE LAUREN

Okay, so, last night I was supposed to blog and I didn't and Lauren has been very upset with me all day.

So, I forgot to blog because the Child came over and ended up spending the night.

Yes, I'm making excuses. Shut up and listen to the cute story.

So, it's about nine at night and he's getting fussy and at one point I'm sitting on my bed and he's on the ground rolling around trying to see how much noise he can make without outright crying. Finally he's like "): I need you to help me."

And at that point I was like *annoyed* If I help you I'm going to pick you up and you're going to sit on my lap, quietly.

And the Child was like *nodnodnod* O.O

So, I picked him up and turned off the light and he was like "D: I don' wanna sleep!"

"Shh, we're sitting. See? No sleeping."

And he was out in five minutes.

Now, a while later, when I was pretty sure he was asleep I stood up to go put him in his bed. Where he sleeps. And doesn't bother me. When I stood up, he mumbled, "I wan' Sarah's bed." So I sat back down.

He sits up, looking as miffed as a three year old can, and crawls off my lap, curling up on my blankets and going back to sleep.

Thus, I was kicked out of my bed.

---

There, see? That was SO CUTE, how can you be mad at me for not blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment