Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yeah. Yup. Uhhuh.

Right so, Glind told me that we're updating our blogs every day from now on. And as long as I get to ramble and grumble about T&D, that should work out fine, as long as I remember.

So, my most pressing issue right now is LAUREN SHOULD FOCUS. )<

Really though. THIS is what happens when we don't focus. And it is entirely her fault.

Aside from that, I'm about 10k into a draft of Truth that I think I'm going to keep, and it seems like it's probably going to cooperate. Still in the beginning stages of the plot. Fuuuuunnnn ...

I don't feel good, so excuse me for this kind of crappy post.

Also, holy CRAP, it's '11. That's insane.

On a related note, when I rule the world, it will be required for EVERYONE to carry chocolate on them. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment