Friday, January 14, 2011

I love being a nerd.

So, I go on obsessive binges and then get over it for a while. And then go back. I'll obsess over it for a few days/weeks and then I'll stop for a bit. (Point in case: Questionable Content.)

My latest thing to obsess over?

http://www.gallifreyone.com/

Doctor Who Con in LA. Which is ... relatively close. I could drive there it's that close. And ... Doctor Who nerds. And.

Do I really need to explain myself?

It looks SO AWESOME. And my cousin might go with me. (I don't wanna go alone.) And CLAIRE might go with me. (But that's still a very large 'maybe' at this point.) I think I am completely justified in being excited for this.

Anyway. Going to obsess/socialize now.

---


Seeeee, Liz? I posted even AFTER you left!

No comments:

Post a Comment