Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nothing and Nostalgia.

Sarah starts writing the blog, if only for the sake of consistency.
Sarah does not feel like blogging today.
Perhaps once she starts writing she will find something to rant or ramble about.

So. Like. I didn't do anything today. Well, I did, cause I woke up at a relatively early time and was drug about on errands and read a lot (Time Traveler's Wife is AMAZING) while we waited for the car to be smogged. And then we went home, and then my sister and my nephew came over and then they went home and then I did nothing again.

So, my point being, I did nothing productive today.

And, because of that, I have nothing to say.

So.

Uh. I need to talk about /something/ or this will be a horrible post.

*An hour later:*

Okay, so I abandoned the blog for a while, talked to friends, and ate food. I feel better.

Still don't have much to talk about. So, lets talk about my favorite book when I was little.

It MUST have been "Green Eggs and Ham". I swear I read it a hundred times. And then memorized it. And then read it again. Anything Dr. Seuss was great. (That was Dr. Seuss, right? Or I'm gonna sound stupid. Huh.) I hardly remember most of those books now. Darn it.

I need to go dig them up. I'm sure they're in the garage somewhere. I had a TON of Dr. Seuss. He's some cool beans. Everest must be exposed to Dr. Seuss. (Everest being the nephew, not the mountain.)

I think just about every child had at least one Dr. Seuss book. Gah, nostalgia.

___

"It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song. You just can't believe it - you were always singin' along."
... /freakin' loves Regina Spektor

~'Mallow





2 comments:

  1. Okay, I forgive the general lameness of most of the blog because you mentioned Dr. Seuss and Regina Spektor. <3

    ReplyDelete