Friday, January 29, 2010

No words of wisdom. Sorry.

Sarah's bedroom is dark. Not dark in the normal way, but dark like you're twelve-hundred-feet-down-in-a-cave kinda way. Or maybe that's just because she's staring at the screen of a computer, and therefore anything any less bright than that is pitch black.

Yes, lets go with the second one. (Considering there is a streetlight directly outside Sarah's window, that would be the smart choice.)

The point being, that it was dark. This was a problem. Sarah had no way to remedy the situation, as the small lamp that had previously solved said problem, died about three months back. So, every night she stumbles through her bedroom, kicks her toe on the corner of the bookshelf, and throws herself in the general direction of her bed, hoping she lands on it. She does this because she is a generally nice person and tries not to wake The Sister up when she comes into the room at two in the morning. (She wishes The Sister were so considerate when she gets up at ungodly hours of the morning.)

So, as such, situated on her bed in the almost-scary darkness of her bedroom, Sarah types:



I'm gonna ramble for a while; feel free to skip: My hair was curly today! (Yesterday as well.) I love curly hair. That's one of the reasons I loved my hair being long. It was so curly and wonderful! :3


Um. To explain this, my hair kind of has a life of it's own, and I just try to go with it and not anger it. It was very straight, until I was about 13 years old. And then it decided it was actually going to be curly, so just started growing curly. At one point I had curly hair until about my shoulders, and then straight from there to the bottom, which was about my lower back. Yeah, it looked kinda funny. So I cut it. And then it grew out again and it was always curly and long and good. And then I decided to cut it short (which I was scared to do, cause curly/frizzy hair doesn't do so well at chin length, right?)


And lo and behold, my hair decides that when it's short it'll go *vaguely flippy* and that's it.


Wtf.


I mean, I like it this style, but where'd my curls go?!


So, on those days when my curls decide to show up, (usually after having slept on wet hair), my hair looks kinda shaggy because the curls are really only halfhearted. And I am sad, because I really liked my curly hair. So, when I finally have enough patience to let my hair grow out again, I will be very happy.


Uh. I'm done rambling. I guess you get a history of my hair. Because you really care, I'm sure. =P (In my defense, I needed something to ramble about quick, and that was the first thing that came to mind. Don't mock me! xP)


So - as Taylor and Claire and Sean know - I've got photoshop now! :3 (Sean's awesomesauce!)


This makes me ridiculously happy, and I want to go play with it. I need to make a good book cover - Yes! Everything does come back to Truths, didn't you know?


So first I need to actually learn how to use it.


Huh.


Anyway, I've typed myself out. And this blog was mostly nothing. I love how everyone else's blogs like, have a point, and I'm like, HEY MY HAIR WAS PRETTY TODAY AND I HAVE PS MY LIFE IS COMPLETE! /spazz


So yes. Perhaps tomorrow I will have words of wisdom, but for now ... I do not.



___


It doesn't matter which you heard ... the holy or the broken hallelujah ...

... /obsessing again


No comments:

Post a Comment