Sunday, February 14, 2010

Makeup and junk food

Fun fact: I don't like makeup. Especially on my eyes. It's heavy and sticky and THERE. No matter how light the makeup is, it's just ... makeup. After a few hours it's all smudgy and then I have black smears under my eyes and it looks like I'm a wannabe goth chick. I LOVE makeup when it looks good. And I love how I feel like I look good when I wear makeup. But for me it only looks good for a little while and then you have to wear smudgy black on your eyes and then you have to wash your face like hell to get it off.

Anyway, I ranted about that cause I just spent like fifteen minutes trying to get all the mascara off. D < If I actually went to school, or someplace where I'd have to look good every day I'd probably just wear the makeup and not bitch, but I don't, so I do.

I have so much wonderful junk food. We got ice cream and ice cream bars, Reeces, Oreos, and ... I think that's it. That is MORE than enough. I ate ice cream. I think I'ma attack the Reeces and leave the Oreos for later.

So with that, I sign off.

'Mallowmar

No comments:

Post a Comment