Friday, February 12, 2010

My life is complete!

I HAVE BEAUTIFUL EARRINGS FROM LAUREN I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

8D

I also found some really ninja Harry Potter font. < 3

So yes. All together, my life is now complete.

But they're so beautiful. All swirly and dangley. They're sparkly and beautiful and from GREECE. I love owning something from Greece. It makes me happy. If she were closer I'd give her a huge hug.

Um. I'm too tired to be coherent. Here's a picture!



See! Aren't they beautiful? She made me open the box on Skype. I was like hurryupandgetonIwannaopenit! She's wonderful. She wrote me a letter in a sparkly pen. There were shoebox references and EVERYTHING! And a STICKY NOTE! 8D

Well, that's all I really have to say. It was kinda interesting, right?


10 comments:

  1. oh pretty lady AND pretty earrings!

    You're gorgeous, babe.

    The earrings are fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you're too sweet. Thanks, lovie. And AREN'T THEY? 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!

    Though I do have to wonder. What's a "stikey" note? Is that like the Australian version or something? Because, last time I checked, they were called "sticky" notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... shaddup.

    Hah! I love the edit button.

    Typo? What typo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...dayum D<

    uh. uh.

    shoulda taken photographic, screenshotial evidence ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a redhead with a name that is included in the title of the Matrix.

    It is not physically POSSIBLE for me to fail.

    It's like dividing by zero.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, sorry. I forgot that detail.

    Hmm. I guess you dunt fail?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I'm so VERY happy that you love them and my letter and such. Now I wanna live closer so I can get that hug. *nods* Still, I'm just so happy that you're happy. ^^

    ReplyDelete