Monday, February 1, 2010

Celebratory day!

Sarah likes soup. Muchly. She was a good girl and ate soup before eating the snickers bar sitting on the table looking at her. She should not eat it. But. She wants coffee. And chocolate.
She decides she will get these things after she blogs.

HEY WOW TEN POSTS IN A ROW! I should get a metal. I'm amazing. Never mind that half of those posts were complete crap. TEN!

*Happy Dance*

Ahem.

So. I think this post is purely celebratory. Because I deserve it and I have nothing else to talk about at the moment.

So, what else can I celebrate?

I can celebrate chocolate. I love it more than I should.

I can celebrate ... music. I love that too.

I can ... stop this crappy blog post.

I'm too lazy to make a good one.

So you get this.

___

Snickers: But where does the hunger GO?!
... That commercial made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment