Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I think we're a little bored.

So, it's occurred to me that my last few posts have sucked. Lauren agreed. (Thank you muchly.) She thinks its cause the novelty of this is wearing off - seventeen days and we're getting a bit tired of saying something every day.

Because I'm really not that interesting. I wake up. Sometimes I chase a two-year-old around. I do homework. I eat dinner, and I go back to sleep.

So my solution - we are going to play a game!

Now, I have to figure out a game. We could do faves/unfaves, if we wanna copy Anna.

OR WE COULD PLAY THE GOOGLE-VERB-MEME GAME THING!

I like that plan, lets do that. Okay, so:

Sarah needs: What Sarah needs is a date. (Huh.)

Sarah looks like: "Sarah looks like she is about to cry." (Awweh!)

Sarah says: Sarah says ... Sarah Brown: "The only people for me are the mad ones. The ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything ..." (The best result I could find. Interesting.) ((Or maybe I say Lauren needs attention? O.o))

Sarah wants: "Sarah Palin wants to friend you." (... ntyt.)

Sarah does: "Sarah does not eat humans." (I should hope not! I do, however, eat marshmallows. D:)

Sarah hates: "Sarah hates your movie." (I don't really. They're lying. It's a lie. I love your movie.)

Sarah asks: "SARAH ASKS THE BIG QUESTIONS" (YES I DO MY QUESTIONS ARE THE BIGEGST EVER I WIN!)

Sarah likes: "Sarah likes to pet cute creatures, even if they are just pictures ..." (I am an odd person, what can I say? The pictures look so fuzzy and cute! xP)

Sarah eats: "Sarah eats infants!" (... LIES! Scandalous, contradicting, lies!)

Sarah wears: "Sarah wears sunglasses at night." (But! Then I couldn't see. Well. If the great Google god has declared it, it must be true.)

Sarah was arrested for: "Sarah was arrested for not going out enough with her friends and working too hard." (Hah ... hahaha! xD No comment.)

Sarah loves: "Sarah loves Josh." (Aww! I had a crush on a guy named Josh in elementary school.)


LOOK I"M RED!

You are most like:

You are Red


Though often torn between love and hate, one thing is for sure, your feelings are never left for other to wonder about.

Take this quiz: Which Crayola Box of 8 Color Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment