Saturday, February 13, 2010

Fanfilms and Shoebox

Okay, so I found the coolest thing! (Thanks Lauren!) There's this movie! And it's a fanfilm. And it's Lord of the Rings. And it's ARAGORN!

I'm very happy about this. It's called Born of Hope, and it looks amazing. I wanna watch it. She's making me wait. Sad.

Apparently someone used 50,000 pounds (no idea how many dollars that converts to) to make this hour-long fanfilm about Aragorn's parent's generation n'stuff.

ALSO. Again, thanks to Lauren, I've picked up Shoebox. Again. She was like YOU SHOULD READ SHOEBOX and I was like YOU"RE RIGHT I SHOULD and I did. I'm laughing so much, I love it. Shoebox is amazing. I've read it almost all the way through, only I don't remember a lot of it, so I'm pretty much rereading it again.

See how much of a dork I am? I just spent my blog spazzing about a LoTR fanfilm and HP fanfiction. It amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment